If you have the skills and experience to go canyoning and just need the gear, we can help! You can hire as a trip leader or as a participant piece by piece. We are proud to have sourced the best canyoning specific equipment brought from the best canyoning retailers in the world!
- Vade Retro France
- Seland Spain
- Access Gear New Zealand
- Aspiring Gear New Zealand
Terms & Conditions:
- We only hire trip leader equipment if there is at least one experienced canyoner in the group.
- To hire trip leader equipment the hirer must be a responsible adult 18 years or older.
- Hiring is not guaranteed until you have spoken to us.
- We reserve the right to refuse to rent equipment to any person.
- The hirer is responsible for all loss or damage.
- Equipment, lost stolen or damaged beyond normal wear and tear will be charged for at replacement cost.
- The hirer’s credit card details are required in case of loss, damage or theft of equipment.
- The collection and return time is agreed upon at the time of booking and hiring is not guaranteed until you have spoken to us.
- Overdue equipment will be charged for at the charged daily rate.
- All gear must be returned clean or a cleaning charge of $10 per item will apply.
Day Hire Trip Leader Rental Items:
- Rope 30 – 60 metres – $45
- HMS caribiners – $5
- Canyoning specific bag – $20
- Personal locator beacon – $30
- First aid kit – $10
Day Hire Trip Participant Items:
- 5mm neoprene wetsuit top and bottom – $29
- Thermal t-shirt and gloves – $5
- 5mm neoprene socks – $5
- Canyoning specific shoes – $5
- Helmet – $10
- Canyoning harness with safety lines, figure 8 device and central caribiner – $20
Equipment Delivery & Pick-Up:
Contactless Pick up and drop off to our Operations Base:
47 Peregrine Falcon Road, Glentui, Bobs Cove, Queenstown, 9371