1. Q - Do I need any experience to come out canyoning on any of the trips?
A - No, you don't, we will teach you everything you need to know.
2. Q - Do I need to know how to swim?
A - Not always, it's dependant on the water level and which tour you book. It is important that you don't have a fear of water.
3. Q - Will I get wet?
A - Yes, so make sure you wear your swimwear and bring a towel for afterwards.
4. Q - Will I get scared?
A - If you have anything you're worried about, chat to us before you go and we can explain anything you might need to know.
5. Q - Will I get cold?
A - Possibly, we dress you in super thick wetsuits to keep you as warm as possible, and have extra gear if you need it.
6. Q - Will I see dolphins on the trip?
A - No, no dolphins in the canyon.
7. Q - Is there an age limit?
A - Yes, this is different for each trip we operate, and you need to fit into our equipment i.e. wetsuits and harnesses. So if you're an extra small/large sized person, give us a call to discuss.
8. Q - Do I have to do the jumps?
A - No, we can lower you down any of the jumps you don't want to do.
9. Q - How far in advance do I need to book?
A - You need to call the night before at the latest to book on a trip for the next day.
10. Q - What do I need to bring with me?
A - Just wear your swimwear and bring a towel along with you.
11. Q - What do you guys supply?
A - We supply all your equipment, pick up, transfers to the canyon, a picnic style lunch on the full day tours and the guides.
12. Q - What is your cancellation Policy?
A - We require a minimum of 48 hours notice or no refund can be issued.
13. Q - Can I bring my camera?
A - Yes at your own risk of loosing it, bring something to attach it to yourself.
14. Q - Can I wear my glasses?
A - Yes at your own risk of loosing them, bring something to attach them to yourself.